Coming events for balloon artists
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:11:30 EST
Subject: Re: SDS

In a message dated 1/21/00 9:21:44 PM, writes:

<< Greetings from FL


 when you use term "jack"  what are you talking about

Len >>

After I sent that message I realized "jack" was a term I had to learn also.
Basically it's a stage term for a triangular brace that runs up the back of a 
set, perpendicular to the back of the flats it is supporting.
Take care!
Jim Skistimas