membership - support balloon education
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:42:38 -0800
From: Debra Johnson <>
To: Larry <>
Subject: knots

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Everyone,
I am studying for the CBA test and need your help.  I know the bowline
knot but can anyone tell me what the other two knots are called.  I know
one knot is called the untieable knot and the permanent knot but are
they called something else?  Also on the video's and text books the
arrangements all have flowers in them.  I don't do flowers, does this
matter? is getting closer to the test date and I'm kind of
Thanks in advance
Debbie, northern Wisconsin
Sunshine Headquarters
home of Sunshine Balloons and Suzy Sunshine Clown