At various stages of the project, we found ourselves working in different rooms. It was only at the end, during the final building that we were actually in a large studio. Much of the time we were in conference rooms. This meant that I was surprised by, and under pressure to resolve a major problem that I wasn't expecting. Balloons everywhere were popping fast enough to sound like machine gun fire.
The large amount of television equipment combined with the dry season in Japan lead to an unbelievable amount of static electricity in the room. Only one humidifier could be found on short notice, so we ended up with people walking around spraying the room, and the balloons with water bottles every few minutes.